As a Clinician Advocate you will be responsible for the management of our talent network by building relationships with key clinicians through phone, email, and demonstrations of the OpenLoop platform.
In addition, Clinician Advocates work closely with our Account Managers and Recruiting Specialists to attract top-clinician talent to the OpenLoop network.
An ideal candidate with have experience managing clinical relationships and articulating value propositions in a variety of mediums.
- Bachelor's degree
- An affinity toward innovation and relationship management
- A desire to improve healthcare delivery systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally, a background in medicine or healthcare, and capable of understanding and guiding clinical discussions
What We Offer
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous compensation, including company stock.
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
How to Apply
Email your resume, contact information, and the position you're interested in to: