Customer Success Specialist
The Customer Success Specialist at OpenLoop will work closely with Sales, Implementation, Clinician Advocacy, and the rest of the Customer Success Team to ensure a seamless user experience for clients from contract signing through relationship growth.
This role will report to the Customer Success Manager, collaborating to execute tasks and create desirable workflows for OpenLoop customers spanning a variety of verticals. This individual will be responsible for gathering complex needs and aligning them with the proper OpenLoop resources needed to power our partners' care delivery systems.
This will be a full-time, 40-hour per week position with a flexible schedule to accommodate talented lifestyles.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will have experience in integrating technology and services on a project-by-project basis. The Customer Success Specialist will regularly meet with executives on both the OpenLoop and client teams in order to align stakeholders, timelines, and expectations. This will include hosting regular meetings, sending status update emails, and creating new processes where needed for successful onboarding and scaling.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Continuously improving existing processes to evolve our product and offerings
- Identifying gaps and training clinicians on various requirements needed to run our services
- Acting as a role player for handling tasks that have not been automated or trained
- Working closely with the Implementation, Account Management, and Clinician Advocacy Teams to close gaps in product and skills development
- Maintaining a regular client feedback loop to build solutions for their OpenLoop workflows
- Improving team efficiency by creating optimum processes with technology and people
- Acting as a proxy for the Customer Success and Implementation manager on various meetings and workflows such as legal, customer success, and communications
- 1+ years of experience working on projects in a startup or healthcare environment
- Proven capacity to learn new technologies for maximum project success
- Ability to construct effective emails giving clients and internal stakeholders all necessary background and project updates
- Cross-functional work experience, including roles in tech dev and operations
Our Company Culture
- Unlimited PTO -- We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision -- Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits -- We love our team building in Des Moines!
- And the chance to change the future of medicine
How to Apply
Email your resume, contact information, and the position you're interested in to: