The Frontend Engineer at OpenLoop will assist in the creation of screens and user facing features on our website and web platform.
Our tech stack is MERN (React, Node, Mongo, GraphQL).
This will be a full-time, 40-hour per week position with a flexible schedule to accommodate talented lifestyles.
The frontend engineering role is all about delivery. OpenLoop is seeking a talented software engineer to implement feature changes from user story to git push.
This role will require taking designs from Figma and quickly translating them into functioning web pages using TypeScript.
As the Frontend Engineer, you’ll be expected to take complex screen designs and quickly render them into clean and well-organized code. You will work with our engineering team to improve our codebase and delivery practices.
KPIs? We track story points, merge requests, and overall engagement with the engineering team. If you can deliver pixel perfect screens, this is the role for you!
Our Company Culture
- Unlimited PTO -- We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision -- Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits -- We love our team building in Des Moines!
- And the chance to change the future of medicine
How to Apply
Email your resume, contact information, and the position you're interested in to: