The Operations Manager at OpenLoop will ensure that we are constantly delivering top-tier customer service to our partners. This involves creating, implementing, and managing support processes for our business-to-business telemedicine relationships.
This will be a full-time, 40-hour per week position with a flexible schedule to accommodate talented lifestyles.
This individual will be responsible for making sure OpenLoop is seamlessly delivering the services we've promised to our customers. As part of the Operations Manager role, you will be expected to work closely with the COO to determine the proper workflows to support all aspects of our customer operations from implementations through telehealth delivery.
The Operations Manger will be involved in customer discovery calls to gather requirements for smooth implementation across the OpenLoop service portfolio. During implementations, the Operations Manager will lead charge on repurposing old processes or creating new ones that will guide and improve interactions with our partners. These processes will include both technical implementations, as well as working with our internal team to manually handle various tasks required by our partners.
If you can build, train, and scale teams and technology, this role is for you.
- Own customer relationships from sales close to product implementation
- Continuously improve existing processes to improve our services and product
- Identify gaps and train team members on various requirements needed to run our services
- Act as a role player for handling tasks that have not been automated or trained
- Work closely with the CEO and COO to close gaps in product and team development
- Speak with customers and create solutions for their workflows with OpenLoop
- Improve team efficiency by creating optimum processes with technology and people
- Be a proxy for the CEO and COO on various meetings and processes such as legal, customer success, and communications
Our Company Culture
- Unlimited PTO -- We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision -- Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits -- We love our team building in Des Moines!
- And the chance to change the future of medicine
How to Apply
Email your resume, contact information, and the position you're interested in to: