Senior Fullstack Engineer (Perú)
Our tech stack is MERN (React, Node, Mongo, GraphQL).
This will be a full-time, 40-hour per week position with a flexible schedule to accommodate talented lifestyles. We would prefer a candidate with English speaking proficiency.
- Design and implement APIs that are consumed by our applications and our clients.
- Implement monitoring and alerting services for our existing applications.
- Create internal tools that enable our asynchronous team of engineers to work as efficiently and frictionlessly as possible.
- Contribute to an event-driven architecture that will power the future of our product line.
- Mentor other engineers that would like to grow their fullstack development skills.
- Take product designs and requirements and translate them into accessible frontend code.
- Maintain and improve limbic, our React component library.
- 3+ years experience building production-ready fullstack applications.
- 2+ years experience with Node.js and React.js.
- 1+ years experience with TypeScript, GraphQL, MongoDB, or similar technologies.
- 3+ years experience using git for source control.
- 2+ years experience working in an Agile environment.
- English proficiency.
Our Company Culture
- Unlimited PTO -- We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision -- Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- 401K program — to help you save for the future.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits -- We love our team building in Des Moines!
- And the chance to change the future of medicine
How to Apply
Email your resume, contact information, and the position you're interested in to: