Human Resource Specialist
OpenLoop is seeking a dynamic and energetic Human Resources Specialist to join our HQ team in Des Moines, Iowa. The ideal candidate will be organized, dependable, and self-motivated with a passion for building an outstanding company culture.
This role will be primarily focused on recruiting the best and brightest talent to OpenLoop across a variety of departments, both in-person and remote. This individual will also perform other key administrative tasks to support the efficient operation of our rapidly growing team and office space.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain well-rounded exposure to a variety of HR responsibilities as you continue to evolve in your career.
The ideal candidate should have experience with:
- Recruiting top talent aligned to company culture and needed skill sets
- Forecasting hiring needs to ensure a smooth recruitment process
- Preparing and reviewing compensation and benefits packages
- Administering health and life insurance programs
- Implementing training and development plans
- Planning quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Informing employees about additional benefits they’re eligible for
- Updating employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Maintaining org charts, job descriptions, and salary records
- Developing and implementing HR policies across an organization
- Receiving employees’ queries and responding in a timely manner
- Staying up-to-date on and complying with federal and state regulations
- Processing high levels of data entry involving private employee information
- Explaining HR policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality
- Bachelor's degree (in HR preferred)
- 2-5 years of recruiting, training, benefits, or employee relations experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for problem-solving
- Ability to remain adaptable
- An affinity toward innovation and relationship management
- A desire to improve healthcare delivery systems
- A background in healthcare with exposure to guiding clinical discussions is a bonus!
Our Company Culture
- Unlimited PTO -- We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision -- Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits -- We love our team building in Des Moines!
- And the chance to change the future of medicine
How to Apply
Email your resume, contact information, and the position you're interested in to: