OpenLoop is looking for an Implementation Manager with a knack for gathering complex client needs and aligning them with the proper internal resources needed to power our partners' care delivery systems. This role will work alongside our Sales Team to close new business and ensure a seamless handoff to Customer Success.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will have experience in integrating technology and services on a project-by-project basis. The Implementation Manager will regularly meet with executives on both the OpenLoop and client teams in order to align stakeholders, timelines, and expectations. This will include hosting regular meetings, sending status update emails, and creating new processes where needed for a successful onboarding experience.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead customer relationships from sales close to product implementation
- Continuously improve existing processes to evolve our product and offerings
- Identify gaps and train team members on various requirements needed to run our services
- Act as a role player for handling tasks that have not been automated or trained
- Work closely with Director of Customer Success, Customer Success team, and other operational departments to close gaps in product and team development
- Speak with customers and create solutions for their workflows with OpenLoop
- Improve team efficiency by creating optimum processes with technology and people
- Be a proxy for the Director of Customer Success on various meetings and processes such as legal, customer success, and communications
- 2+ years of experience leading projects in a startup or healthcare environment
- Proven capacity to learn new technologies for maximum project success
- Ability to construct effective emails giving clients and internal stakeholders all necessary background and project updates
- Cross-functional work experience, including roles in operations and project management
Our Company Culture
- Unlimited PTO -- We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision -- Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- 401K program — to help you save for the future.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits -- We love our team building in Des Moines!
- And the chance to change the future of medicine