We're seeking a user experience designer to join our frontend team and help build out our physician matching platform. You will work on developing mission critical and highly performant features from scratch for both internal use, and for our customers. Designs will be iterated daily and weekly and passed along to our engineering team.
When our CEO and Co-Founder was a kid, he thought his dad must be the best doctor in the world. Why else were people driving from all over for their appointments? When he got older, he realized that, while his dad was a great doctor, he was also one of the only specialists available in his rural community.
That’s why we built OpenLoop. We’re passionate about powering telehealth companies in all 50 states to expand access to affordable, convenient, and quality care. We do this by connecting our network of leading clinicians with innovative digital health companies, and managing many of the HR and Operations challenges that come with licensing, credentialing, insurance, PC groups and scheduling -- all through our SaaS platform.
You have some or all of the following
- 1+ years of industry experience designing user interfaces.
- Experience designing web interfaces and iterating quickly on a product.
- Position is located in Des Moines, Iowa (or remote for the right candidate).
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
We’re based out of Des Moines, Iowa, but we’ve got teammates spread across the US in many departments. Day to day, we collaborate most frequently using Slack, Notion, Linear, Figma, FullStory, and Zoom.
In addition to competitive salaries and equity, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO -- We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision -- Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits -- We love our team building in Des Moines!
- And the chance to change the future of medicine
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
How to Apply
Email your resume, contact information, and the position you're interested in to: