Last Updated: August 6, 2020
The Site is hosted in the United States. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
Proprietary Rights. Apollo owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Site, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Apollo and its licensors. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible through the Site, without first obtaining the prior written consent of Apollo or, if such property is not owned by Apollo, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
Prohibited Activities. Apollo reserves the right to investigate, suspend and/or terminate your account if you have misused the Site or behaved in a way Apollo regards as inappropriate or unlawful. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Site. You will not:
- impersonate any person or entity;
- sell any tobacco products;
- use the Site in an illegal manner or to commit an illegal act;
- access the Site in a jurisdiction in which it is illegal or unauthorized;
- ask or use users to conceal the identity, source, or destination of any illegally gained money or products;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents;
- collect usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site;
- email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Site (either directly or indirectly through use of third party software).
Modifications to Site or Service. Apollo reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Apollo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. To protect the integrity of the Site, Apollo reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Site.
Copyright Policy; Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- identification of the material that you claim is infringing and information reasonably sufficient to enable Apollo to find the material on the Sites, such as a URL;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to Apollo’s Copyright Agent (the Copyright Agent shall also be responsive for any claims of copyright infringement regarding the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) at openloophealth.com or the following address:
Apollo will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, APOLLO PROVIDES THE SITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. APOLLO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, SECURE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA THAT RESULTS OR MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DOWNLOAD OR OBTAIN ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SITE.
- From time to time, Apollo may make third party opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other third party information or content available through the Site. All third party content is the responsibility of the respective authors thereof and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such third party authors are solely responsible for such content. APOLLO DOES NOT: (I) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE, OR (II) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY THAT APPEARS IN THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL APOLLO OR ITS AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED IN THE SITE, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS.
Links to Other Websites or Resources. The Site may contain, and the Site or third parties may provide, advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Apollo is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found in or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You further acknowledge and agree that Apollo shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services or other materials available on or through any such website or resource.
Limitation on Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL APOLLO, ITS AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS, LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, DAMAGES FOR LOSS, CORRUPTION OR BREACHES OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF APOLLO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, APOLLO'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO APOLLO FOR THE SITE WHILE YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT. YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SITE OR THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
Governing Law. This Agreement, and any dispute between you and Apollo, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Iowa without regard to principles of conflicts of law. Any action shall take place in Linn County, Iowa and you consent to said jurisdiction.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Apollo, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, subcontractors and other partners, and their respective officers, directors, agents, partners, employees and volunteers, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of or failure to comply with this Agreement (including any breach of your representations and warranties contained herein), any postings or Content that you post in, through or in connection with the Site, and the violation of any law or regulation by you. Apollo reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Apollo in connection therewith.
Notice. Apollo may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this Agreement, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter developed, including by email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings in the Site. Such notices may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing the Site in an unauthorized manner. You agree that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Site in an authorized manner.